Many businesses hit the pause button during pandemic. Others such as PPE manufacturers had to deal with issues related to surging demand. What are the challenges of COVID-19 to the business communities served by WTCs? What are the emerging needs for trade services? What are some of the best practices to serve amid all the challenges? How did WTC leverage WTCA global network and technology to enhance the service offerings?
Join us for our next webinar of the Series – WTC Business under New Normal: Trade Services on June 24, 2020.
Series 1 of APAC WTC Webinar "WTC Business under New Normal" invites representatives from WTCs across the Asia Pacific region and beyond to join panel discussions on the changing business environment amid COVID-19 pandemic, challenges and opportunities WTCs are facing with, and best practices and strategies for main functions of WTC operation.
- Topic: WTC Business under New Normal: Trade Services
- Duration: 1 hour
- Starting Time: Wednesday, June 24, 2020, GMT 06:00
· 11:30 am – Colombo, Mumbai, New Delhi
· 1:00 pm – Ho Chi Minh City, Jakarta
· 2:00 pm – Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Singapore, Taipei
· 3:00 pm – Seoul, Tokyo
· 4:00 pm – Sydney
- Moderator: Scott Wang, WTCA Vice President, Asia Pacific