The WTC commercial facility has been under tremendous challenges throughout the stages of lockdown, re-opening and recovery. What are the impacts on office, retail, hospitality and other facility functions? What are the measures and best practices adopted to protect the safety of tenants and sustain operation? How might the pandemic alter the business practice and model of facility operation and development in the long term? What should be the value proposition of WTC facility in the post COVID-19 era?
Join us for our next webinar of the Series – WTC Business under New Normal: Facility Operation and Development on July 8, 2020.
Series 1 of APAC WTC Webinar "WTC Business under New Normal" invites representatives from WTCs across the Asia Pacific region and beyond to join panel discussions on the changing business environment amid COVID-19 pandemic, challenges and opportunities WTCs are facing with, and best practices and strategies for main functions of WTC operation.
- Topic: WTC Business under New Normal: Facility Operation and Development
- Duration: 1 hour
- Starting Time: Wednesday, July 8, 2020, GMT 06:00
· 11:30 am – Colombo, Mumbai, New Delhi
· 1:00 pm – Ho Chi Minh City, Jakarta
· 2:00 pm – Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Singapore, Taipei
· 3:00 pm – Seoul, Tokyo
· 4:00 pm – Sydney
- Moderator: Scott Wang, WTCA Vice President, Asia Pacific