The exhibition industry has been experiencing a major disruption due to social-distancing, travel restriction and other measures. What are the short-term and long-term impacts and trends for the exhibition business? What are the strategies for WTCs to re-position and/or re-open exhibition facility? How to achieve the goals of exhibition with limited or no offline activities? What are the innovations and technologies available to cope with the challenge?
Join us for our next webinar of the Series – WTC Business under New Normal: Exhibition Facility and Services on June 10, 2020.
Series 1 of APAC WTC Webinar "WTC Business under New Normal" invites representatives from WTCs across the Asia Pacific region and beyond to join panel discussions on the changing business environment amid COVID-19 pandemic, challenges and opportunities WTCs are facing with, and best practices and strategies for main functions of WTC operation.
- Topic：WTC Business under New Normal: Exhibition Facility and Services
- Duration: 1 hour
- Starting Time: Wednesday, June 10, 2020, GMT 06:00
· 11:30 am – Colombo, Mumbai, New Delhi
· 1:00 pm – Ho Chi Minh City, Jakarta
· 2:00 pm – Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Singapore, Taipei
· 3:00 pm – Seoul, Tokyo
· 4:00 pm – Sydney
- Moderator: Scott Wang, WTCA Vice President, Asia Pacific