The business world has been in an uncharted territory amid the pandemic. What are the general trends of trade and investment in COVID-19 era? What are the unique challenges and opportunities for WTC business? How can WTCs sustain their operations during the difficult time and emerge from the pandemic successfully? What are the advices for WTC business in the post COVID-19 world?
Join us for our first webinar of the Series - WTC Business under New Normal: Challenges and Opportunities on May 27, Wed., 2020.
Series 1 of APAC WTC Webinar "WTC Business under New Normal" invites representatives from WTCs across the Asia Pacific region and beyond to join panel discussions on the changing business environment amid COVID-19 pandemic, challenges and opportunities WTCs are facing with, and best practices and strategies for main functions of WTC operation.
- Topic：WTC Business Under New Normal: Challenges and Opportunities
- Duration: 1 hour
- Starting Time: Wednesday, May 27, 2020, GMT 06:00
· 11:30 am – Colombo, Mumbai, New Delhi
· 1:00 pm – Ho Chi Minh City, Jakarta
· 2:00 pm – Beijing, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Singapore, Taipei
· 3:00 pm – Seoul, Tokyo
· 4:00 pm – Sydney
- Moderator: Scott Wang, WTCA Vice President, Asia Pacific