This training is to provide a working knowledge of the fundamentals of finance and accounting that can be applied, regardless of the company size, in the real world. It gives non-financial managers the understanding they need to function effectively with their colleagues in finance. The financial concepts, techniques, and approaches can be used by any non-financial manager, irrespective of his or her primary duties.
Benefits for the participants:
- Participants start by understanding the "Fundamental Accounting Concepts" and how the application of these concepts impact on the essence of business financial reporting and performance measurements.
- Understand the importance of each of the 3 key financial statements (i.e. Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Statement and Cash Flow Statement), their limitation and relationship.
- Through case studies and small group discussions, participants will gain insights and skill to read and interpret financial statements in order to understand and assess the performance and financial condition of a business enterprise.
- Trainer Introduction 讲师介绍
- Course Objection 课程目标
- Financial fundamental concepts and scope 财务基础概念和范围
- Financial Statements 财务报表
- Balance Sheet Interpretation and Analysis 资产负债表 解读分析
- Cash Flow Statement Interpretation and Analysis 现金流量表 解读分析
- Operation performance and benefits 经营绩效、收益
- Wrap-up and Review 课程回顾、总结
Who Should Attend?
Non-Financial managers and directors who need to strengthen their financial acumen by gaining insightful understanding on the fundamental financial and accounting concepts, financial statements and the learning to interpret financial statements targeting to maximize business performance and effectiveness.
08:45 Registration & Networking
09:00 Morning Session
10:30 Morning Session Coffee Break
10:45 Morning Session
13:00 Afternoon Session
15:30 Afternoon Session Coffee Break
15:45 Afternoon Session
17:00 Session Ends
The Early Bird tickets will stop on September 4th at 11.55pm.
A prepayment is required for all full-day training sessions.
Refreshments will be served during the coffee break for the attendees. Lunch at a nearby restaurant is also included with the ticket price.
In case of cancellation, please kindly note you must email the BritCham Shanghai Event staff Hilary.Wu@britishchambershanghai.cn before 6pm, 18 Sep. Due to the service charges of Event Bank and online payment platforms, we can only partially refund up to 90% of your ticket price and payment will be processed within 14 days after the event via your original payment method. However, it is non-refundable for cancellation request made beyond the above mentioned timeframe.