This year's Annual General Meeting will be held online via ZOOM on Thursday, 14 May at 4 pm Beijing Time.
At the online session, Chamber's Executive Director James Dunn will bring members up to speed on the Chamber's activities and achievements over the past year, as well as introduce the new initiatives that the Chamber will introduce in the coming year. The 2020-2022 Executive Committee will be announced at the meeting.
The Annual General Meeting is open to members only. Due to limited spaces, priority will go to primary members.
- If you would like to check your company's membership status and identify the primary member, please contact Sharon.Zhang@britishchambershanghai.cn.
- Non-primary member's registration requires further confirmation by the Chamber team. Once confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email.
- This session will be conducted via ZOOM. Approved attendees will receive an email with the ZOOM link one day before the event. Please ensure your email address is valid, and please make sure to check your junk box as well.
- Participants can send their questions in advance using the registration form.
- In case of cancellation, please kindly note you must email the BritCham Shanghai Event staff Nathalie.Xu@britishchambershanghai.cn before 12 pm, 13 May.