We are happy to inform you that QBPC will continue to be one of the co-organizers (承办方) of the Forum on Fight against IPR Infringements and Counterfeiting during the 4th China International Import Expo (CIIE). WIPO, SAMR and NLGO will be the hosts (主办方) of this high-profile event, to be held on the morning of Nov. 6, 2021 in Shanghai. We encourage senior executives of QBPC member companies to participate. 30 seats will be reserved for this forum. Interested members please click 'REGISTER' at the top of this page before September 29 at 6pm (Beijing Time).
More details abour this forum will be shared soon, please stay tuned. Thanks!
[Must Read before Register]
- Limited seats 30. First come first serve, One member one seat.
- The seats will be allocated with the rate: Voting member 30%, General member & Observer70%.
- Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct.9 12:00noon if you cannot attend after registered successfully, the vacancy seat will be offered to the member who is in the waiting list. Otherwise, the negative impact on your registration for next event.
- Follow the COVID-9 control and prevention arrangement from CIIE organizing committee.
- The successful registrant will be notified on Sep.30. You will need to provide the following information to apply the Entrance Pass of CIIE-Forum. (Full Name/ID Number/Date of Birth/Gender/Domicile Location/ Current Residence/Telephone Number/Email/Company Name/Title/Latest ID Photo)