Trainings with local customs have been a staple event and an effective tool of QBPC for many years. Customs Committee has been in touch with key customs across the nation to schedule trainings for this year.
We are glad to announce that QBPC will hold Online Customs Training with Six Customs (Harbin, Changchun, Dalian, Shenyang, Huhhot and Manzhouli) in Northeast China.
Time: 09:00-11:30, April 19
Venue: Online (DingTalk)
Capacity: 12 member companies; 10 minutes for each company to present.
- One seat will be reserved for a new member who joined in the past 6 months (new member can enjoy the priority registration right only once);
- The seats will be allocated to voting members and general members/observers with the rate: Voting member: 30%, General member/observers: 70%;
- After having participated twice in the same type of trainings with different law enforcement agencies, registered members will be placed on a waiting list at the third registration;
- The registration will open on March 20 at 10:00 (Beijing time) and close at March 21 at 15:00. The successful registrant will be notified before March 24;
- Other members may watch the training as well but cannot present;
- The training list shall be subject to customs confirmation.
Only frontline customs officers who are in charge of examining the goods will participate. And the customs have requested that the training material should be strictly related to these officers' work.
To help you prepare your presentation, we have drafted a PPT template as attached below, explaining what should be presented during the trainings.
Please use the template to prepare your presentation.
If for some reason you could not present after successful registration, please notify us by noon, March 28.