On November 5th, the WIPO, SAMR, MOFCOM and NLGO will co-host the "International Cooperation on Intellectual Property Protection and Campaign against Infringement and Counterfeits" (One of the Parallel Session of Hongqiao International Economic Forum) at Shanghai National Convention and Exhibition Center during CIIE. The forum will center on "Global Openness" and fully play its role as an "International Public Good", focusing on cutting-edge hot topics in the field of global openness and cooperation.
The forum will bring together representatives of Chinese Administrative law enforcement and criminal justice departments, heads of International Organizations, foreign governments, diplomatic envoys, well-known scholars and entrepreneurs to contribute Hongqiao wisdom to improving global economy governance and promoting global openness, cooperation and development.
We are sincerely to encourage the department heads and senior executives of QBPC member companies to participate. Interested members please register by Sep. 29 at 6pm (Beijing Time).
[Must Read before Register]
(1) Limited 40 seats. First come first serve, One member one seat.
(2) The seats will be allocated with the rate: Voting member 30%, General member & Observer 70% (in proportion to membership fee)
(3) Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct.9 12:00noon if you cannot attend after registered successfully, the vacancy seat will be offered to the member who is in the waiting list. Otherwise, the negative impact on your registration for next event.
(4) All participants will be required to complete vaccinations and follow the COVID-9 control and prevention arrangement from CIIE Organizing Committee.
(5) The successful registrant will be notified on Sep.30. You will need to provide the following information to apply the Entrance Pass of CIIE-Forum.
(Full Name/ID Number/Date of Birth/Gender/Domicile Location/ Current Residence/Telephone Number/Email/Company Name/Title/Latest ID Photo)